The ZoneFlex R710 combines Ruckus patented technologies and best-in-class design with the next generation of 802.11ac features to deliver industry-leading Wi-Fi performance and reliability.
Featuring BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology, the ZoneFlex R710 offers a substantial increase in performance and range by optimizing antenna coverage on a per client, per transmission basis. BeamFlex+ additionally mitigates co-channel interference by directing Wi-Fi signals where they are needed instead of towards neighboring access points. The R710’s BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna system is also equipped with dual polarization antennas, allowing the access point to adapt to the physical orientation of client devices and maximize uplink performance.
With throughput capacities of 800 Mbps (2.4GHz) and 1733 Mbps (5GHz), the ZoneFlex R710 supports the highest available throughput for Wi-Fi clients. 802.11ac Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) support allows the R710 to simultaneously transmit to multiple client devices, drastically improving airtime efficiency, overall throughput, and availability.
The ZoneFlex R710 is backward compatible with all existing Wi-Fi clients, and can function either as a standalone AP or as part of centrally-managed Wireless LAN.
ZoneFlex R710 is purpose-built for high-capacity, high performance and interference-laden environments such as schools, universities, public venues, hotels, and conference centers. The perfect choice for data-intensive streaming multimedia applications, the ZoneFlex R710 delivers picture perfect HD-quality IP video while supporting VoIP and data applications that have stringent quality of service requirements.
Ruckus' Highest Capacity, Highest Performing Four-Stream 802.11ac AP
- Up to 2 times extended range and coverage with Ruckus BeamFlex technology: up to 6 dB of signal-to-interference and noise (SINR) improvement and up to 15dB of interference mitigation
- Ultra-reliable mobile device connectivity with BeamFlex+ dual polarized adaptive antennas
- Superior performance with 1733 Mbps (5 GHz) and 800 Mbps (2.4 GHz) of user throughput
- Concurrent support for HD IPTV, VoIP and data with support for isochronous, multicast IP video streaming
- Novel channel selection approach delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over alternative background scanning approaches
- Increased Device Density
- Unprecedented 4x4:4 MU-MIMO to address the need of high density wireless deployments.
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- Capable of supporting up to 500 clients
- Wi-Fi Monetization
- Sensor Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) USB port to enable proximity aware value add services such as wayfinding, custom coupons based on location, keyless entry, virtualized wallets, among others
- SPoT location triangulation services to customize the end user experience and monetize the Wi-Fi network
- SmartFlex Location and Analytics for big data end user monitoring and network monitoring
- 802.3af power mode option allowing to leverage legacy PoE switches and to easily deploy